Rubbish removal is something that we need to do regularly. Rubbish accumulates at home, and even at your work place. If it is not disposed of immediately it not only takes up space at home or at work; it can also bring unwanted germs to those in it. Therefore, waste removal is a task we ought not to forget about.
Now, more than ever, rubbish removal must be done responsibly. There are lots of materials that can be recycled, including paper, glass, and even some common plastics. Organic rubbish such as food waste can be used again through composting. All in all, rubbish removal through recycling truly contributes to lowering the amount of material that goes directly to the landfills.
You may not know it but Australians are some of the biggest producers of waste in the world. Here at Skip The Tip, we try to make proper segregation our contribution to sustainability. We do it one skip bin at a time. With a Newcastle skip bin hire, you can do contribute to the environment yourself.
Skip Hire Sizes
Newcastle skip bins come in various sizes. It does not matter how much rubbish you have for disposal because here at Skip The Tip, we can handle it all.
Small Newcastle skips would be perfect for your smaller scale projects. We offer the following small skip bins for hire:
- 2M3Skip Bin (H x W x L) 1.8 x 1.5 x .9 metres
- 3M3Skip Bins (H x W x L) 1.8 x 1.5 x 1.2 metres
- 4M3Skip Bins (H x W x L) 3.6 x 1.5 x .9 metres
These skip bins are perfect for your next small scale project. You can use these skip bins especially during spring cleaning or garage cleaning. They are also useful during home renovations and landscaping.
Meanwhile, if you are set to do large scale projects, Skip Bins Newcastle also offers skip bins in larger sizes.
- 6M3Skip Bin (H x W x L) 3.6 x 1.5 x 1.2 metres
- 10M3Skip Bin (H x W x L) 4.5 x 1.5 x 1.6 metres
These larger skip bins are perfect for home renovation or commercial projects. Use these bins for rubbish removal from buildings, construction, or landscaping projects. These skip bins are for office, factory, and warehouse clean-ups as well.
For areas which are not accessible for our premier skip bins, the 1,100L skip is highly recommended. Its dimensions are 1.3 x 1.2 x 1.1 metres (H x W x L). Users can just roll this skip bin to the inaccessible area, fill it up and then roll it away to be emptied into a bigger bin.
Skip hire for various types of waste
We are not kidding when we say we aim for a more responsible and sustainable rubbish removal. This is not an easy job, but it is worthwhile and we need your help in achieving it.
It is essential that you identify the type of waste that you need to dispose of so you can determine what can be recycled. It will also help you avoid unnecessary disposal costs. Here are the types of rubbish you should take note of.
- General Waste– Most household and yard waste is included in this category. Boxes, wood, cabinets, clothes, toys, and cardboard, as well as sporting equipment and furniture, are under this category too.
- Clean Fill / Soil Only– Only sand, dirt, and soil can be placed in this Newcastle bins category. Rocks and pebbles are not allowed.
- Bricks, Concrete, & Tiles Only– Only concrete, bricks, and tiles are allowed in this skip.
- Green Waste– In these skip bins for hire, only organic waste is allowed. This includes grass clippings, shrub and yard clippings, branches, woodchips, bark wood, and palm trees.
- Asbestos – Any rubbish which contains Fibro or Asbestos and any form of insulation material is prohibited in all other Newcastle skips. Its removal is strictly by appointment only. Inform us right away if you are dealing with this type of material.
In addition to the information above, the following are not allowed in any Newcastle skips under any circumstances:
- Gas bottles and/or cylinders
- Empty chemical containers
If you are looking for a more responsible way of rubbish removal, contact Skip The Tip. We offer cheap skip bins in Newcastle. Phone us at Skip the Tip on 0414 375 375 and let us help you with your rubbish removal and management needs. Call us now and let’s start sorting your waste today!